This program aims at kids aged from 2.5 years to 3.5 years. It is designed to allow 2 year old to learn through play while encouraging and noticing individual interests.Initially this program contains pattern writing that helps the child improve his hand- eye coordination. We begin with teaching the child to hold the pencil and draw these patterns and end with teaching the child to write A-Z letters and 1-10 numbers, along with shapes and crafts.
- Age Group
- Academic Session
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- Health & Hygiene
- Parent's Interaction
For curriculum: Writing starts in Nursery –
- Pattern writing is introduced: they start with standing line, sleeping line, slanting line and then curves
- Pre-writing skills are developed through sand writing and colour writing.
- During the academic year the child is well versed writing (Print hand) capital letters A – Z and numbers 1 to 10
- Language skills and communication skills development
- In house rhyme competition, story-telling , fancy dress etc are also conducted during the year
- The school encourages 100% participation of students all events organised by the school
Play-Way Method of Teaching :
- Activity books
- Puppet Show
- Muppet shows
- Flash Cards
We also have E-learning boards, audio-visual aids in school to make learning more easier, fun-loving & interesting for our kids. “Memory Book” is also introduced to paste kid’s photos for keeping his memory for lifetime.
In house festival celebrations :
- Grand -Parents Day
- Diwali Party
- Navratri Celebration
- Key learning: socializing and be friends
Major events :
- Annual Day celebration (Gadkari Rangayatan / Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium )
- Sports day (Dadaoji Kondeo Stadium or Sri Ma Sports Ground)
- 100% participation of the kids
- Makes the child confident/bold to take participation
Field trips & picnics:
- 2 field trips & one picnic
- Field trips to nearby vegetable mart/post office/fire station
- Field trips are taken to impart practical knowledge in children
- Picnic to nearby gardens / mall play area
We conduct Medical Checkup to examine details of child such as :
- Dental Health
High amount of Hygiene is maintained at the school. We are very particular about the cleanliness at our premises.We have maintained major staff of support service for cleanliness and hygiene maintenance in our campus viz, stairs, classrooms, washrooms, indoor and outdoor areas.
Regular PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting) on one to one basis to understand the progress of the child.
- Month wise Planner is uploaded.
- Term wise Report Cards are given.