- Today’s parents are highly aware about the advantages of starting young. They understand the importance of Preschool education and hence there has been tremendous escalation in demand for qualitative Preschool education.
- Another important contributor is the fact that there has been a significant rise in the disposable income of parents. Education is way up in terms of priorities of spending this income. The burgeoning economy has grown up to be gender neutral and thus today more mothers are at work place. There also has been a significant rise in nuclear families.
- Preschools today often implement specialized and/or proprietary Curriculum, meaning the superior education designed to be taught within their Preschools are unique to a certain teaching method or philosophy, and not available on a broad basis.
Operating Preschool is perceived as a very noble endeavor and also gives tremendous work satisfaction. Due to flexible working hours, there is a perfect work – life balance.
The Preschool property can be used for other meaningful purposes post the Preschool hours thus giving greater returns.
Being a franchisee gives you independence to run your own business under the able guidance of a franchiser. There is an automatic transfer of technical experience of the franchiser including Brand image, knowledge and experience
It is less risky, as the franchiser has already learnt from mistakes. This will insulate you from failures that cost money, time, energy and frustration.
A franchiser offers a complete and exhaustive support system to the franchisee covering the entire gamut of necessary elements for running a successful Preschool.
- A professional academic achievement.
- Good financial wherewithal to invest between INR 15 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs.
- Preferably a ground floor space either leased or owned with a minimum area of 1500 sq ft to 2000 sq ft with additional and separate outdoor space.