Kindergarten is a special time in a child’s life. Children at this age are developing physically, cognitively, socially, and emotionally. Our skill-based kindergarten program includes reading, English language, maths, environmental studies, general knowledge, etc.We encourage continuous language development through letter and sound recognition, writing activities, reading, stories, singing, nursery rhymes, and finger plays.
- Age Group
- Academic Session
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- Health & Hygiene
- Parent's Interaction
Academic session: June to April
For curriculum: The teachers’ impart knowledge about orals and recognition skills-
- Writing of small alphabets
- Cursive writing
- Subjects for Jr.Kg.- English, Maths, GK and Hindi
- Maths: before after numbers, missing numbers
- Hindi- swar and vyanjan,basic writing and orals
- GK: Rainy season, community helpers, Junk & healthy food, Good manners
- Communication, Living & Non living, Day & night, body parts, my home etc.
- Rhymes competition, story-telling, competition (in-house)like fancy dress competitions, coloring competitions
Play-Way Method of Teaching :
- Activity books
- Puppet Show
- Muppet shows
- Flash Cards
- Enactments etc. for fun and creative learning
We also have E-learning boards, audio-visual aids in school to make learning more easier, fun-loving & interesting for our kids. “Memory Book” is also introduced to paste kid’s photos for keeping his memory for lifetime.
The kindergarten school education includes physical education, artistic subjects, and linguistics and science exploration along with general knowledge, environmental studies, and others. Children can become full-individuals in the nurturing and warm study-environment and get to perform several writing activities, reading stories and poems, singing, nursery rhymes, also finger plays, letter strings, short sentences, practise writing different words, and names.
In-House Festival Celebrations :
- Grand -Parents Day
- Diwali Party
- Navratri Celebration
- Key learning: socializing and be friends
- Annual Day celebration (Gadkari Rangayatan / Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium )
- Sports day (Dadaoji Kondeo Stadium or Sri Ma Sports Ground)
- 100% participation of the kids
- Makes the child confident/bold to take participation
Field Trips & Picnics:
- 2 Field Trips & One Picnic
- Field Trips to nearby vegetable mart/post office/fire station
- Field Trips are taken to impart practical knowledge in children
- Picnic to nearby gardens / mall play area
We conduct Medical Checkup to examine details of child such as :
- Dental Health
Reports are given to parents.
High amount of Hygiene is maintained at the school. We are very particular about the cleanliness at our premises.We have maintained major staff of support service for cleanliness and hygiene maintenance in our campus viz, stairs, classrooms, washrooms, indoor and outdoor areas.
Regular PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting) on one to one basis to understand the progress of the child.
- Month wise Planner is uploaded.
- Term wise Report Cards are given.