This program is designed for children between 1.5 to 2.5 years of age. We encourage children to develop unique skills, interests, and strengths by introducing them to various activities that include puppet shows, cartoon shows, sand play, coloring, scribbling, etc.We also have activities like fancy dress, field trips, and festival celebrations and encourage our children to actively participate in these programs.
- Age Group
- Academic Session
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- Health & Hygiene
- Parent's Interaction
For curriculum: The teachers’ impart knowledge about orals and recognition skills-
- Orals include: A to Z alphabets, 1 to 10 numbers, rhymes, poems, stories
- Recognition skills- colors, shapes, vegetables, fruits & body parts
- Development of gross motor skills –running, hopping and jumping
- Development of fine motor skills- coordination between eye-hand-brain
- For fine motor skill development we have activities like paper tearing, sponge dabbing, hand and thumb printing, scribbling
- Activity books
- Puppet Show
- Muppet shows
- Flash Cards
- Enactments etc. for fun and creative learning
We also have E-learning boards, audio-visual aids in school to make learning more easier, fun-loving & interesting for our kids. “Memory Book” is also introduced to paste kid’s photos for keeping his memory for lifetime.
In house festival celebrations :
- Grand -Parents Day
- Diwali Party
- Navratri Celebration
- Key learning: socializing and be friends
- Annual Day celebration (Gadkari Rangayatan / Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium )
- Sports day (Dadaoji Kondeo Stadium or Sri Ma Sports Ground)
- 100% participation of the kids
- Makes the child confident/bold to take participation
Field trips & picnics:
- 2 field trips & one picnic
- Field trips to nearby vegetable mart/post office/fire station
- Field trips are taken to impart practical knowledge in children
- Picnic to nearby gardens / mall play area
We conduct Medical Checkup to examine details of child such as :
Details of child such as :
- Dental Health
High amount of Hygiene is maintained at the school. We are very particular about the cleanliness at our premises.We have maintained major staff of support service for cleanliness and hygiene maintenance in our campus viz, stairs, classrooms, washrooms, indoor and outdoor areas.
Regular PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting) on one to one basis to understand the progress of the child.
- Month wise Planner is uploaded.
- Term wise Report Cards are given.